HERB-INFUSED SIMPLE SYRUP
The sweetest DIY gift idea.
If you're on the hunt for a thoughtful DIY this holiday season, look no further. Herb-infused simple syrups check off the two most important boxes for any DIY gift: unique and useful.
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- Lots of Fresh Rosemary (or other herb of choice)
- Add Water and Sugar to a pot. Heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add Rosemary and simmer for about 2 minutes, allowing the mixture to reduce slightly.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let rosemary steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a resealable container and store in the refrigerator. Use as a sugar substitute in your favourite drink and dessert recipes!
- "Wrap" this gift in a mason jar with a chalk label, some ribbon, a shiny gift bow, and maybe even a handwritten recipe attached for an extra personalized touch!
- Add to your favourite holiday drinks! Or, check out the perfect holiday cocktail recipe here: The 'Herby Fully Loaded' Cocktail