If you are a client of Dietitian Illustrated (Kirsten Allen, BSc Kin, RD), you have access to a secure client portal which allows you to:
- Complete required forms and food records
- Schedule follow-up appointments at your convenience
- Establish your payment method
- Access a secure messaging platform for between-session check-ins
If you are a new or prospective client wanting to create an account, follow the link above and click on Create Account. Once your account is created, you will need to verify your email address.
Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account created and your first appointment scheduled.
Payments and Direct Billing
Dietitian Illustrated accepts e-transfer, online credit/debit, cheque, or cash.
Payment is due on or before your first appointment. Clients opting to pay in installments will be required to pay a 5% service fee.
Please contact your insurance provider directly to determine if you have coverage for dietitian services.
Direct billing is currently available to the following insurance providers via TELUS eClaims:
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
Johnson Group Inc.
Our Privacy Commitment to You
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the confidentiality of your personal health information. The types of personal health information we collect may include your name, date of birth, health history, OHIP number and records of the care provided to you. We collect, use and disclose personal health information for the following purposes:
• to provide dietitian services such as meal planning and nutritional counselling to our clients
• to obtain payment for services provided (from you, OHIP, WSIB, your private insurer or others)
• to comply with our regulatory obligations to the College of Dietitians of Ontario
• to teach students and to provide continuing education to our staff
• to advise clients about special events or opportunities (but we will always obtain express consent to do so)
• for quality improvement and risk management
• for other purposes permitted by law
We will collect, use and disclose only as much personal health information as is needed to achieve these purposes. You can withhold or withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal health information by contacting us (details below).
Access to Health Records
You have the right to seek access to your health records that we keep and to ask us to correct a record if you believe it is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us for more information.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have questions or want to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact: Kirsten Allen, email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario at the address below if you have concerns about our privacy practices or how your personal health information has been handled:
Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8
Telephone: Toronto Area (416/local 905): (416) 326-3333
Long Distance: 1 (800) 387-0073 (within
Ontario) TDD/TTY: (416) 325-7539
FAX: (416) 325-9195