Creamy Tarragon Chicken
Makes: 2 Servings / Prep Time: 30 Minutes
2 Medium Red Potatoes, diced into 1 inch pieces
2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut lengthwise
2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
Creamy Tarragon Sauce:
1 tsp Butter
1 Tbsp Mustard (preferably Dijon)
1/3 of a Broth Concentrate cube
2 Tbsp Tarragon Leaves, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 450F and cut potatoes/vegetables. Toss each separately on their own baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil (~ 1/2 Tbsp). Season lightly with salt/pepper.
2. Bake potatoes for 25-30 minutes, bake Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, butterfly the chicken breasts, making sure to leave about 1-inch intact on one side of the chicken breast (i.e. you should be able to open the chicken breast like a book). Lightly season with salt/pepper.
4. Heat frying pan with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Add chicken breasts and cook until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Use the same pan to make the creamy tarragon sauce. Start by adding the butter to the pan. Once melted, add mustard, broth, and water.
6. Stir sauce together as it simmers, then mix in Greek yogurt and tarragon leaves. Remove pan from heat.
7. Serve sauce over chicken, potatoes, vegetables.