Makes: 1 Serving / Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
1/2 cup Steel Cut Oats
1/2 cup Mixed Blueberries
3/4 cup Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseeds
1 tsp Cinnamon
1.5 Tbsp Natural Nut Butter of Choice
+ Cooking Oil Spray for Pan
1. Mix together oats, flaxseeds, cinnamon, and egg whites in a bowl.
2. Spray a medium-sized frying pan with cooking oil spray (or use coconut oil, if preferred), turn heat on low.
3. Working quickly, pour mixture into pan. Shake pan to create an evenly distributed layer. Turn up heat and cover with tin foil.
4. Once egg whites are cooked and pancake is solid (2-3 minutes), flip pancake and turn off heat, let sit uncovered for another 30 seconds.
5. Transfer pancake to plate, spread thin layer of nut butter and add your berry toppings!