Bean there, done that.
You've likely tried a few bean salads in your day, but I bet you've never tried one like this before! Uniquely paired with a citrus vinaigrette to maximize nutrient absorption - flavour and function! Check out the full recipe video on YouTube.
- 1 x Can of Mixed Beans, No Salt Added
- 1 x Can Whole Corn, No Salt Added
- 1/2 Cup Edamame, Shelled & Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Grapefruit, Juiced
- 1/4 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Drain, rinse, and strain your canned beans.
- In a large bowl, prep and mix all salad ingredients together.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and toss into salad.
- The more variety the better! Feel free to add your own preferred vegetables and beans into the salad mix.
- Adjust the bean-to-corn ratio to suit your preferences.